Hi,

Just yesterday I needed to implement code to pass objects between two
processes, and needed to use specific a XML schema to represent the
data. It took only an hour or so with Betwixt to get this working
perfectly.

So thanks very much to all Betwixt contributors.

Now a question: to get forceAccessible working I needed to use the
0.8-dev code. Is there any idea when an official 0.8 release might be
happening? I'm willing to contribute some time to help...

Cheers,

Simon