From: Nestor Urquiza [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2006 12:10 PM
To: Barnett, James
Cc: Jakarta Commons Users List
Subject: RE: [scxml] schema problem within <assign> node

Thanks Jim,

That was exactly my assumption while we were
discussing the commons-scxml implementation in java
for the scxml draft.

Just a question about the schema. When do you think it
will be published in a w3c url? Recently I have notice
that urls that were working before are no longer
working like the one that specified the DTD for XSLT
"http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform";

Thanks a lot for your help,
Nestor