When there is null returned it doesn't always mean that there is something
wrong from a betwixt
perspective. Even though I agree it is sometimes hard to figure out where a
problem is, we have
added extensive logging to betwixt to see what it is doing. So if you have
unexpected behavior, turn
on debugging and see if that gives you what you need.

Mvgr,
Martin