2007/7/6, Rahul Akolkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I think doing this without markup should generally be avoided since it
makes the model incomplete. So, for example, an abrupt termination
would be an event trigger that takes us to a particular <final>. I
presume there is some reason you can't do it that way.

One major reason is that I don't want to rely on the author. I'd like to be
able to start a state machine and (under some circumstances) to terminate it
from outside - without requiring the author to provide a special transition.

Such support can probably be provided, but I am not too keen on it at
the moment.

-Rahul

Ingmar.