Thanks!

- Ingmar.

2007/7/13, Rahul Akolkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

On 7/13/07, Ingmar Kliche <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have difficuties to select a node using XPath. I use an EMMA XML
> repesented input:
>
> <emma:emma version="1.0"
>     xmlns:emma="http://www.w3.org/2003/04/emma";
>     xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
>     xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.w3.org/2003/04/emma
>      http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-emma-20070409/emma.xsd";
>     xmlns="http://www.example.com/example";>
>   <emma:one-of id="r1" emma:start="1087995961542"
emma:end="1087995963542">
>     <emma:interpretation id="int1" emma:confidence="0.75"
>     emma:tokens="flights from boston to denver">
>       <origin>Boston</origin>
>       <destination>Denver</destination>
>     </emma:interpretation>
>
>     <emma:interpretation id="int2" emma:confidence="0.68"
>     emma:tokens="flights from austin to denver">
>       <origin>Austin</origin>
>       <destination>Denver</destination>
>     </emma:interpretation>
>   </emma:one-of>
> </emma:emma>
>
> taken from [1]. This EMMA document is parsed into its DOM and passed
into
> the engine (attached to the eventdata). Now I'd like to select the
<origin>
> out of the first interpretation. I tried to use the following statement:
>
> <transition event="emma" xmlns:emma=http://www.w3.org/2003/04/emma

cond="Data(_eventdata.emma,'/emma:emma/emma:one-of/emma:[EMAIL
PROTECTED]'int1']/origin')
> eq 'Boston'" target="twenty" />
>
> I think the XPath itself is correct, but unfortunately the overall
statement
> is not a valid JEXL statement anymore (as of the ' around "int1"). How
> should I select the value of the attribute to make it a valid statement?
> tried to escape using \ , but it did not work.
>
> Any suggestion?

<snip/>

This nets out to be a JEXL question. It has been asked before a few
[1],[2],[3],[4] times.

JEXL has no elegant way of doing this (you can store an apostrophe in
the state machine's root context and then use it in string
concatenation to get by).

-Rahul

[1]
http://www.nabble.com/-scxml--Data%28%29-xpath-and-the-syntax-tf1682372.html