My few observations :-

1 Let us maintain objectivity in discussion and not attack persons
2 I feel too that Owen speaks too often for Alan. He is free to do so;
Alan is free to not speak up as he wish. It is a free world. It does
however raise eyebrows on intent of Owen with some people to
paraphrase his action as shielding CEO.
3 Lets focus on future and remain optimistic and lets give a chance to
people to deliver on their promises. If the man said next week give
the man next week not few days.

-