It also worries me that people seem to restrict what OTHERS say.

If Owen feels like he wishes to comment on something – he is as free to do so
as anyone here is free to say anything.

Why do you wish to censor some members of the community?  If you don’t like
what they say – feel free to ignore it.

It’s the same way it annoys me when people come to the floor in a PDP meeting
and go “I THINK THIS DISCUSSION SHOULD END AND THIS POLICY SHOULD BE SCRAPPED
RIGHT NOW”

And “WHY ARE WE ENTERTAINING THIS POLICY IT HAS HAD NO COMMENTS SO ITS NOT
SUPPORTED”

Ignoring the process that specifically lays out a way things are supposed to go.

Here is a big hint – don’t like something, you’re free to ignore it, or, in
this case, free to bitch and whine about it – but honestly, whining about
things because you don’t like what someone says without adding anything
constructive to the debate just indicates a level of insecurity and is pretty
boring.

And well – that’s me exercising my freedom of speech and if you don’t what I’ve
said here, you’re free to ignore it, or whine some more, not like it makes a
difference to me.

Andrew