All

I actually find some discussions here pretty demeaning and disheartening.
Doesn't this list have some basic guidelines regarding decorum and rules of
engagement?

Otherwise we will end up losing focus on why this discussion forum was started
in the first place - which I'm presuming is to enhance the Afrinic Community at
large and Afrinic as a corporate in particular.

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no
one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad