On 10 June, I posted a document describing potential areas for improvement in
the Bylaws as a result of an accountability assessment.  I invited the
community and membership to comment on these issues.

I have considered the discussion, and I have asked the legal adviser to draft
appropriate changes to the bylaws.  In some cases, I have edited the legal
adviser’s text.  In some cases, more drafting work is needed and proposed text
of bylaws changes is not yet available.

I attach a document with the proposed bylaws changes.

Alan Barrett
CEO, AFRINIC