I've taken a look at the suggested outcome (The proposed amendments) and
generally I believe the suggested amendments to be very
acceptable. Thank you for taking the time and doing this Alan.

My only disappointment is the outcome regarding the non-voting status of
Associate Members, whom I strongly feel should be allowed to vote (in a
similar manner as resource members) from their first anniversary onwards.

--
Mark James ELKINS  -  Posix Systems - (South) Africa
m...@posix.co.za       Tel: +27.128070590  Cell: +27.826010496