Hello Alan,

One point I observed has not been captured in the summary (which i also
suggested), was to limit the Independent Director seat to "at most" one per
region at any given time. This will address a possible situation where we
end up having 4 directors from a region.

Regards

On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 3:17 PM, Alan Barrett <alan.barr...@afrinic.net>
wrote:

> On 10 June, I posted a document describing potential areas for improvement
> in the Bylaws as a result of an accountability assessment.  I invited the
> community and membership to comment on these issues.
>
> I have considered the discussion, and I have asked the legal adviser to
> draft appropriate changes to the bylaws.  In some cases, I have edited the
> legal adviser’s text.  In some cases, more drafting work is needed and
> proposed text of bylaws changes is not yet available.
>
> I attach a document with the proposed bylaws changes.
>
> Alan Barrett
> CEO, AFRINIC

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojed...@fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojed...@fuoye.edu.ng>*

Bringing another down does not take you up - think about your action!