On 19 Sep 2016 13:28, "Douglas Onyango" <ondoug...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Adding any such language would make the Independent Director no
> different from Regional Directors, which would make it cease to be
> unique/relevant.

Is there anything unique with any of the independents who have been elected
this far. As far as i can tell, the individuals get to the board and play
by the same rules...

> However, given the realities on the ground -- like the scenario we had
> during out last election -- I would support making this an
> additional/optional criteria for NomCom to use when enough candidates
> have been presented.

+1 ... else you end up with what we have now. Its a huge contininent with
lots of competent folk if you will.

I read ....*Diversity*

Noah