On 06/06/2017 19:19, Noah wrote:

On 1 Jun 2017 3:40 p.m., "Sunday Folayan" <sfola...@gmail.com <mailto:sfola...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    2. At 31 December 2016, trade receivables amounting to *USD
    39,199 in 2016* compared to *2015 : USD 26,098*, were impaired
    and written off during the year meaning we are not managing our
    collections. This situation was expected to improve but that
    doesn't seem to be the case.

    The Fees collection situation indeed improved, but the $39,199 you
    see, is defaults from members who went out of business. AFRINIC
    has no control over members going out of business. It does not
    make sense to pursue the recovery of such small amounts using the
    legal option.

Hi Chair,

If the 39,199 was from members who defaulted and went out of business it means the resources are no longer in use by those specific members.

Did we recover those resources back into Afrinic inventory for re-allocation/assignment?

Can we please get a report on the space that was recovered as I couldnt find that anywhere on the AFRINIC website.

Noah

Hello Noah,

The CEO is on a short vacation. As soon as he returns, I shall provide the requested information.

Thanks.

Sunday.

Sunday Adekunle Folayan
Managing Director
General data Engineering Services (SKANNET)
16 Oshin Road, Kongi Bodija, Ibadan - Nigeria
Phone: +234 802 291 2202, +234 816 866 7523
Email: sfola...@skannet.com.ng, sfola...@gmail.com