Hi,

> This is worrying.
>
> A former board member using privileged insider information to demand
> accountability and transparency from current board members.

Indeed, it is worrying that insider knowledge is necessary to know what
information to ask for. That already shows a lack of transparency. Afrinic
(morally) belongs to its members, and I understand the desire of those members
to know how their organisation is run so they can have trust that it is run
well. It would indeed be good to be able to build this trust without using
insider knowledge.

> What does AfriNIC legal adviser have to say about this sort of disclosure?

Nothing has been disclosed that wasn't already disclosed through the minutes
etc. Everybody could have asked for publication of reports mentioned in the
minutes.

Cheers,
Sander