> On 8 Feb 2018, at 08:58, damola olajide <d.olajid...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I am heavily disappointed with another broken link on Afrinic website. When
> you browse the link at https://www.afrinic.net/en/about/bod/meeting, then
> scroll down and click on Annual General Members Meeting (AGMM), i got a 404
> error. Can you please sort out this problem on this page?

Thank you for reporting this problem.  It turned out to be a technical problem
with many links on the web site, where a page on www.afrinic.net links to a
page on afrinic.net (without the “www”), or vice versa.  We are dealing with it.

> At my astonishment, whilst making a search on Wikipedia, I noticed the
> following link
> https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=AFRINIC&action=history whereby Mr
> Felix Otiato, who is from Communications and PR of Afrinic as per this link
> https://www.afrinic.net/fr/about/our-structure/our-team is busy with
> Wikipedia which I  believe is a good cause for Afrinic corporate image, but,
> had Afrinic use its man power resources diligently, the website today would
> be in a good running condition.

I think it’s good that Afrinic’s comms staff tries to keep the Wikipedia page
up to date.  The small amount of time taken by that activity does not detract
from improvement of the Afrinic web site.

Alan Barrett