Hello

I have read the report on
https://www.afrinic.net/images/stories/Library/corp/annual-report-2016.pdf.
There is neither the mentioning of turnover nor the reasons for departures
of staffs in the report.
For example AFRINIC is current recruiting a PR and Marketing Manager as
advertised on https://www.afrinic.net/en/about/career.
If Mr Yavisht Toolseeya gave plausible and complete explanations in his
report, today this job opening would be justifiable.

regards
--
Damola Olajide
Network & Security Engineer