Gentlemen and Ladies

Step back for a minute before you and ask yourself:-

1. How is what I’m going to say helping Afrinic?
2. Am I being civil to whoever I disagree with? I believe we are civil enough
to disagree without hurling insults and abuses at each other?

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a
habit."  ~ Aristotle

Sent from my iPad