Hi,

> All of the applicable definitions require the ability (right) to freely
> choose. When there is no choice, there is no election.

And to be perfectly clear on this: as there is no election, I believe this
violates section 13.7(i) of the Afrinic bylaws, as those explicitly state:

"""
Except for the Chief Executive Officer, and subject to Articles 13.1O and
13.11, all other Directors shall be elected by Resource and Registered Members
on the date of each Annual General Members' Meeting.
"""

No election -> no Directors

Cheers,
Sander