Hi Mike

Thank you for your reply and opinion on the matter.

I am personally offended by Owens choice of words against ICANN.

The existence of an RIR is only possible through ICANN ICP-2  and for him
to refer to ICANN as a puppet is offending.

AFRINIC would not have existed without the ICANN structures.

Noah