According to Stefano Mazzocchi:

> I would like to propose the creation of the 'community.apache.org' web
> site.

+1, but I'd prefer a shorter name like 'home.apache.org' or 'people.apache.org'.

> I would like to propose the creation of such a virtual host so that all
> apache homepages will be hosted at
>
>   http://community.apache.org/~name

Do we really need the '~' in there?

> These homepages should at least contain:

-1 on any strict rules/requirements regarding such a home page. People should
decide on their own if and what they want to publish on there pages. Of course,
some recommendations are probably a good idea (i.e., the
content should be somehow related to the ASF and our projects).

ciao...
--
Lars Eilebrecht         -   Don't take life to seriously,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]    -   you will never get out of it alive.