I love wiki.

Sander Striker wrote:
Who is monitoring the Wiki content at the moment?

The PMC should monitor PMC specific Wikis.

Some of that is sketched out here
  http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?WikiProjectPage
... below  "peanut gallery"

Steven Noels wrote:
if someone can patch the RSS feed of the Wiki so that it has more sensible content, I assume we are almost getting there.

moduse[1] has email notification, enable it. The email should go to dev@<pmc>.apache.org and consequential discussions can go there too. The email should include a diff. The RSS is merging change events, that's a mistake.

 - ben

[1] Moduse is venerable software. Every time I turn something on it doesn't work quite the way I was expecting. The code defends it's self, and I love Perl.