> The life of a dyslexic is full of surprises.  That should have read
> "This is a bad-thing(tm).."

I had figured as much from the earlier part of the paragraph.  :-)

> I assume that as soon as we create per PMC Wiki those PMC would
> discover that they have pride of craft in the content of that Wiki.
> That will trigger oversight.

Fair enough.  I check RecentChanges several times daily, so my attitude may
be conditioned by the fact that I *am* checking our pages for changes.  I
admit that if Project X is going off on a rant, I would have no idea.  Same
thing with their mailing list.  If I saw something odd in RecentChanges, I'd
probably look, which is why I've noticed that people have been reorganizing
by the delete/create method, rather than renaming.  But I also learned a
neat trick last night with this Wiki.  The #REDIRECT <WikiWord> trick.
Learn something new every day.  I'll probably make use of that one.

> I don't have any desire to keep anybody from engaging direct editing of
> the content.  The trick is getting the right balance of lots of voices
> and a cooperative group of high mutual regard that keep the thing on
> track.  A balancing act.

Agreed.  Again, I'm hoping that we can "ride it out" with useModWiki, and
use the learning experience to drive SubWiki features.

        --- Noel