Dirk-Willem van Gulik:
> Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> > The three WikiAdmins are neither official nor representatives of a
proper
> > oversight body.  The most logical group would be those who are
responsible
> > for the site module, and I don't believe that they want it.

> Well - the PMC's could each volunteer one wiki admin; just like we now
> have mailing list moderator volunteers - and delegate the task to them.

I don't mean for the per-PMC Wiki oversight.  I was refering to his
suggestion that the three current WikiAdmins would continue to monitor the
current Wiki after the per-PMC Wiki would be installed.

My understanding is that according to the per-PMC Wiki policy, unless a PMC
wants oversight of a Wiki, it won't exist.  The current Wiki, not being
under any PMC oversight, would go away.

        --- Noel