just in case you weren't aware of it, i run a mailing list
for people interested in hearing about apache-related
opportunities.  speaking, jobs, teaching, ... ; web server,
java, xml, ...

http://apache-server.com/opportunities.html

a couple that have just come in (partial excerpts; full
details being sent to the list later):

 I am writing to ask if someone from your organization
 would be willing to present on Cocoon at one of our
 Java User Group (http://www.fairfieldjug.com) meetings
 at the Wilton, CT office.
 ---
 Do you have anyone from your team that's in the Dallas,
 Tx area?  I am with the Dallas Netware User's Group and
 we have a strong interest in someone speaking about some
 of the functionalities we can accomplish with your product.
 ---

all welcome.  very low traffic.  all welcome to share.
--
#ken    P-)}

"Millennium hand and shrimp!"