Dirk-Willem van Gulik wrote:

On Tue, 25 Feb 2003, Santiago Gala wrote:

I'm about 20m (60ft) NE. But I wonder what would happen if I add another
figure to the urls.txt thing.

Please try !

Done. I imagine it will need time to propagate. It really was in my cvs home page where I had to edit. In fact, I changed it for my server's personal page, so now I have content in it. ;-)

Erik Abele wrote:
Really, really great! just about 15 meters off target...(middle/south germany).

muchas gracias, the map rocks!

Not to me, except for keeping the noise going on. It has been Ben Hyde and Dirk-Willen who have done the whole stuff. My contribution is really minor, just the http://cvs.apache.org/~sgala/map.html and http://cvs.apache.org/~sgala/map.html clickable maps dirty hack :-)

cheers,
Erik

WRT my decission to start blogging (mostly about Apache stuff and software) in Spanish, I think Apache needs a lot of i18n effort to go.

In Spain, for instance, the Debian Community is making a lot of i18n efforts. We at Apache, I think lag seriously WRT this.

Specially when I see, as I'm seeing now, that a whole lot of us are living in non-english native language countries.

Regards,
    Santiago

Dw