Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

On Friday, Aug 1, 2003, at 15:01 Europe/Rome, David Reid wrote:

Can we move discussions about newsletters to another mailing list?

I know I'm not alone in finding that while some here will be interested,
many aren't interested in assisting though will happily read the finished
results. Regrettable? Certainly.

literary bones can join there and contribute towards the newsletters
production, then once it's ready and available it can be announced on
announce@ (and possibly here as well).

Life is too full of emails that can be considered spam already and I'd
rather not add to that pile with messages (however well intentioned) about
newsletters and the administration thereof.

what happend to the tune "please not yet another mail list"?

And the recommendation is coming from none other than David "no more mailing lists" Reid ;-)

Bill