--On Thursday, September 25, 2003 07:58:50 +0900 Tetsuya Kitahata <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

P.S. However, still I can not build relationship
with asf *members* ... dooooohhh...

I know Pier and Brian have been known to travel to Japan (for pleasure and business). I'm sure others go to Japan periodically.

I rarely, if ever, see any ASF members any more. Only at conferences and such. We're a virtual organization. The way you build relationships in this community is through interactions on mailing lists and contributions. There isn't any other way, really. That's why ApacheCon is so crucial. And, why we need to have European AC's too. -- justin