David N. Welton wrote:
This is mainly for the Apache folks who reside in Italy.

I would like to know if anyone else is going to be at the webbit this
year.  It's a fun couple of days, and I can guarantee that if we had
an Apache presence there, it would be quite popular.  We need to start
organizing it now though, if we want to participate.

http://www.webbitcon.org/

Sorry for the delayed response, I'm slowly catching up with *a lot* of stuff. Anyway, I've been at webb.it for the past three years, and it would be great indeed to have some "official" Apache presence. I have a group of friends well connected with the organization, so if you want me to help out, I'm here. But let's hurry: deadline for submissions is early February, so we should move on.

I think that the first thing to understand is whether we'll have enough people to "man the booth" (even if it's not a booth in the traditional sense): I'm afraid I will be able to stay for just one day), what about others? I guess we need at least 5-6 volunteers first...

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino
    (Blogging at: http://www.rabellino.it/blog/)