Thanks.

Has anyone developed more tools to assist with this? I know
that Adam and Antoine have done the relicense.py in the
committers CVS. Should that be mentioned at apply-license.html

We need another tool to determine the first and last commit
date of any file that does not yet have a license header.
For example *.xml and *.xsl and most importantly Cocoon's
sitemap.xmap and Ant's build.xml files.

I did start to make a Perl script to parse the output of
a recursive 'cvs log' command. Surely there is some clever
person amongst us who knows a better way.

There is the added issue of needing to determine whether a file
has been moved in cvs and get the history of its old location.

For the crucial source files like the sitemap.xmap we would
need to investigate them manually.

So does anyone yet have any tools or methods to assist with
any part of that job?

--David