> Sounds like a *contest* to me!  :-)  Can anyone (besides Stefano, who's
> in a class by himself :-) beat my 1,540 references

I found 2 unique references for my @apache.org address.  I was hoping for
none, since I never use it.  One is because I simply hadn't noticed that
someone had used that address when adding me to a page.  The other can't be
helped: it is in the KEYS file.  You know ... as in:

 pub  1024D/23CB7A2A 2004/04/17 David Crossley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

PGP key servers are also a list of e-mail addresses for spammers.

        --- Noel