Hi Community!

http://www.apache.org/~sgala/nightmap.html

I remember this fantastic effort of the "Apache Community"
--- Apache Community Worldwide --- However, unfortunately
it appears that this map has not been updated since
the end of July, 2003.

When I became a committer in apache (last year), I was very
attracted by and interested in such community efforts
created by so many people in apache.org.

--- Apache Community Worldwide ---
is sure to be one of the greatest derivatives of this Apache Community.
You can see the "day and night" activities from various countries
in the world.

I wish this (ACW) to come to life again. Need help?

Cheers,

-- Tetsuya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Tetsuya Kitahata --  Terra-International (Independent)
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.terra-intl.com/