On Apr 1, 2005, at 5:06 AM, Mario Ivankovits wrote:

Brian W. Fitzpatrick wrote:

First, the committers list is not the place for this discussion.

Sorry for this.

Lastly, for use of VMWARE on personal hardware, I would say that you should contact VMWARE as an individual

Ok, I alread got an interesting contact and will try to contact it. Even if I contact them as "individual" it is fine to say I am a "apache jakarta commons committer and member of the commons-vfs team", isnt it?

Just please be clear that you are not acting in any capacity as a representative of the ASF or obtaining these licenses for the ASF (since, as I said in the previous email), the ASF already has a relationship with VMWARE for licenses for our hardware.

-Fitz