In Pozuelo, very close to Madrid (Spain, EU), there will be a short
seminar on "Free Software and the Enterprise". In the Universidad
Francisco de Vitoria. It will happen May 18th, in the afternoon. Access
will be unrestricted. Sessions and round table will be in Spanish.

I still haven't got the full program with the list of speakers, but I
know that I will be speaking about "Apache: Open Source in community.
Reducing costs and improving quality in software development."

It will be done as a set of short sessions, plus a round table
discussing issues on how the Open Source/Free Software movement
interacts with Enterprise development and processes.

I will follow up with more concrete info. I just wanted to make people
aware of the event, so that people interested can reserve the date in
their calendar.

Regards
--
Santiago Gala <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>