All,

Apache will have a booth this year at JavaOne (donated by Gluecode, now part of IBM...)

We are looking to have as many projects represented, on a schedule, in a sort of "meet the geek" thing. We don't know how many projects are signing up, so take a look at the wiki (below) and if your project isn't there, and you are willing to volunteer, please add your project and sign up. The more the merrier.

http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta/ApacheAtJavaOne2005

thanks

geir

[EMAIL PROTECTED]