We have most things sorted out for the JavaOne booth. I took the liberty of filling in the matrix of projects - I just went down the list putting one in a slot. No prefs was given, and randomly doubled up.

We can choose to re-order. Please put a * next to the name of the project if you confirm that timeslot after you choose when you want to be there.

IMPORTANT - we'll be working out the protocol for badge handoff and it will be on the wiki. Please pay attention to it.

I've crossposted to get max awareness - any project that would like to participate is welcome.

Please reply to community only. I've set the reply-to, but double check, please.

geir

[EMAIL PROTECTED]