[apologies in advance for any cross-posting]

Hello Team,

I'm pleased to announce the AtlantaPHP user group has
come on board as ApacheCon's first Community Partner!

One of our gorgeous skyscraper graphics (thanks,
Aaron!) is posted on their home page at
http://www.atlantaphp.org/. They're also going to send
an email blast to their distribution list about the
conference -- early bird registration, plus the 10%
discount for registered user groups!

Also, a shout-out to the JCR/Jackrabbit teams and Roy
Fielding at ApacheCon via the WebDAV team at
http://www.webdav.org/

If you know of any user group that we should add to
our outreach list, please let me know as soon as
possible. Community Partners act like our Media
Partners, but in exchange for their helping publicize
the conference within their community, we offer them
registration incentives and other fun goodies :-)

Time is of the essence, as Early Bird registration
ends 28 September.

Many thanks in advance for your help with this -- I
look forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,
Sally

mobile +1 617 921 8656 :: fax +1 617 321 4085
sip    http://www.dorsetcafe.com/
trade  http://www.haloworldwide.com/
self   http://www.khudairi.net/
skype  sallykhudairi