Hey Filipe,

I've been working for the Apache OpenEJB project for more than one year as a committer. I live in France (center) but as you probably notice from my name, I've some portuguese origins.

I'm used to go to Portugal, more exactly to Amarante which is closed to Porto.
By the way, i plan to go (holidays) Portugal for the beginning of August.

I would be more than happy if we can get together.

Kind regards,
Jean-Louis

Le , Filipe David Manana <fdman...@apache.org> a écrit :
Hello,

I am just sending this email to find out if there are any Apache committers, PMCs or members living in Portugal, with the purpose of getting in touch.

cheers

--
Filipe David Manana,
fdman...@apache.org / fdman...@gmail.com