Hi,

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 3:24 PM, <community-digest-h...@apache.org> wrote:

> community Digest 22 Apr 2013 22:24:42 -0000 Issue 650
>
> Topics (messages 5096 through 5096)
>
> Re: Animated series publicising Isis
>         5096 by: Dan Haywood
> Hi folks,
> To the question:
>
> Is having this branding from a commercial company on these videos ok?  We
> were hoping that it is, with the proviso that we would have a note on the
> page that links to the videos thanking the donation but making clear that
> ASF and the company have no other relationship.

This is actually something that came up during pitter patter conversation
at ApacheCon NA this year. I hope others will provide some more experienced
input than I can, but I see it as a positive thing for Apache Isis and The
ASF.
What I do not know, is what kind of guidelines we (TheASF) have to govern
and protect us from potential abuse of this kind of marketing.
I am looking forward to seeing some other guys input here.
Lewis