On Thu, 6 Feb 2014 12:01:38 -0500
Ryan Baxter <rbaxte...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> A while ago all committers were offered MSDN subscriptions from
> Microsoft.  Mine has expired, so I went back and filled out the
> form[1] to apply for a subscription earlier this week.  I have yet to
> hear anything back.  Are the MSDN subscriptions still be offered?  How
> long does it take to process?
>
> -Ryan
>
> [1]
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/donated-licenses/msdn-subscription.html

Most of this was answered, but I have passed on two reports of
frustrated committers to Garrett, who has coordinated the grants
(he processes those forms, and they go to a number of different
centers for processing depending on the geographic region a given
committer lives in).  I'm waiting to hear back confirmation that
all is well, and will keep the list in the loop once I hear back.