Hi Mychaela,

Let me see how my machine can keep this kind of tight margins. I'll make an
initial design and see how does it look like.

A couple of notes. Would it be possible to extend the spacer by 1 mm
outside of the LCD footprint? On the inside at the bottom legs it will be
just 0.4 mm wall for the pin, with +/-0.1 mm precision it is too close. I
was thinking that making a notch instead of a hole would be a better
option. This way I can have reasonable margins on outer side.

Will send you address shortly, having a sample on hands would be very
helpful for the initial iteration.

-Serg