Sean Moss-Pultz wrote:
On 12/7/06 12:00 PM, "Christopher Heiny" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Do we really want a shiny geek toy?  Something that is super cool and
technologically advanced, but only nerds will want to hack on?

Or should we be working toward a solid OpenSource platform that will
encourage other phone manufacturers to build on it and in turn give their
work back to the community?

The latter please ;-)

Absolutely. The last thing I want is another neat but essentially dead-end device.. (AgendaVR3, anyone..?)

I'm really stoked about the specs I've read thus far - enough to work with, enough to be modern/marketable, but not overloaded to the point of killing the price and attractiveness of the device.

 -P