Salve Sean!

Thanks for letting use those pictures. But in order to be _absolutely_ sure,
the wikipedia people would like something more formal. Please have a look at
this page http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Email_templates and send
them the 'declaration of consent' in the rectangle if you agree. Then they
know it's legitimate. Can you put me in copy, so I can finish that article
;-) ? Sorry I didn't mention it the first time around, but I was unaware of
it.

Regards,

Marc.

On 1/24/07, Sean Moss-Pultz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 1/24/07 4:39 PM, "Marc Verwerft" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> can we use the pictures at the openmoko site in wikipedia (all
languages) with
> the permission of FIC under the GNU Free Documentation License
> (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GFDL  <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GFDL>
)?

Please do!

-Sean