> That's the most braindead shit I've heard since a long time.
> Why are you suddenly playing the weenies?
> Do you need a huge Carrara-marble tomb-stone with
> "Mickey, the inventor of OpenMoko"?
> Just get the shit out and stop talking about September.
> And yes, it is a good thing if you keep steering it for a while
> like a dictator.

What's the point of all this anger, bad language and insults?

One would expect that experienced developers would be able to put their
point across without resorting to this type of language.  Even the
GNU/Linux debate didn't sink to this new level of abuse.

This mailing list is currently the *public* face of the OpenMoko
development community.  Please don't make us feel embarrassed to be
associated with it ...

-- Rod Whitby
-- NSLU2-Linux Project Lead