Salve Paul!

Paul Wouters schrieb am Freitag, den 02. Februar 2007 um 18:13h:

> On Fri, 2 Feb 2007, Robert Michel wrote:
>
> > Does anybody has experiances/ideas about Voice over GPRS?
>
> See: http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~rc277/globe02.pdf

Thank you, I direcly put this good source into our wiki :)

Sorry for switching now to GPRS general:

For the GPRS connection in general would be more interesting:
- firewall on the Neo
- what is with GPRS push services?
- how to count the GPRS traffic (to count equal to the provider)
- a limitation of data/hour data/day data/week data/month with
  user warning
- statistic for GPRS traffic use
- for prepaid cards automaticaly checking the prepaid credit/money on account
--  before and after calls
--  each day/hour or each 10MB GPRS traffic

And just an idea in case that the Neo has only GPRS class B:
Using another old GSM mobil with GPRS and Bluetooth - so using
Internet connection while phonig whith the help of the second
phone.

BTW do you think two low quality phone connecitons would be possible
via 9600 Baud?

Greetings
rob