Sean Moss-Pultz schrieb:
On Tue, 2007-02-27 at 10:52 +0100, denis wrote:
Why can't they just tell us what the features will be? Is it so difficult to be open? In my opinion it would bring much more credibility for FIC.

But if we can't deliver for some reason it would have the inverse
effect. Please understand I'm not doing this to irritate you guys, we
just don't want to commit on something that we cannot deliver.
I don't understand why it is so important to keep the things secret. At the moment I don't see much difference to a normal hardware producer.

Thanks for letting us know your opinion. Sorry you feel this way, but
there's nothing we can do.

But let us wait and see if there will be some more details about v2 in the next time. I've decided to wait untill the 4-5 devices are announced and I get to know the specs.

Most of these devices are _not_ phones.
-Sean

Thank you for answering.

But if we can't deliver for some reason it would have the inverse
effect. Please understand I'm not doing this to irritate you guys, we
just don't want to commit on something that we cannot deliver.

I can understand that point. It would be nice if you could keep us up to date concerning the v2 of the Neo.

Tanks for letting us know your opinion. Sorry you feel this way, but
there's nothing we can do.

Don't get me wrong. I'm really looking forward for getting the Neo together with OpenMoko the speculations about differences between hardware v1 and v2 just irritated me.

Regards, Denis