On Wed, 7 Mar 2007, Lars Hallberg wrote:

Lars Hallberg skrev:
 Gabriel Ambuehl skrev:
> I meant for the second level, where they are essentially already in a > hexagonal shape...

 Yes, hexagons is better then yes.. just harder to mock up ;-)

Thinking more on it... hexagons is not best... as the splash pops up in the center of the press, the middle button need not be big (just cover for accidental slip). Better to increase the drag targets (making it more of a drag vector thing.

Updated: http://www.micropp.se/openmoko/ with new 'splash' design and more explanation.

Thanks everyone for the feedback so far.

/LaH

By the way, your mock ups are beautiful, well documented, and very
professionally presented. You must be a graphic or industrial designer (or
something like that) in your day job.

Thanks for your work in this area.

Michael