Henryk

fyi, some related stuff came up in the bossa conference in Brazil last week:

INdT people fixed our 32-bit sbc codec so it no longer has the problems of
overflows popping and the volume being too low. I think we can now be
satisfied that it runs correctly and do further optimization as needed...

and the university INdT works with is considering putting students on the
problem of porting the codec to the TI dsp. This doesn't really help
openmoko in its current form but it is nice for maemo at least.

We also discussed the audio architecture plan. My slides are at
http://www.xmission.com/~bmidgley/soundingblue.pdf<http://www.xmission.com/%7Ebmidgley/soundingblue.pdf>while
I find a better spot.

Brad