Am 02.04.2007 um 22:07 schrieb Matthew S. Hamrick:

Apple is well know for good design... i.e. - understanding the interplay between psychology, manufacturing technology and materials.

In terms of hardware quality, they've never been consistently good. For instance, my 450MHz G4 tower is still crankin' away after 8 years. My G5 and photo iPod self-destructed after 18 months, and my G3 iBook finally died after 5 years.

:) Let's see into which category the iPhone falls... Well, nevertheless the Neo should be prepared to compete with a high-Q option.