Sean Moss-Pultz wrote:
Finally, we've already begun moving production into one of our factories
in mainland China. There are two runs scheduled now: May 10th and May
20th. We're going to take those runs a bit slow just to make sure the
quality is high. And then starting in June, things can run full speed.
So, tomorrow is the big day (actually, it's already Thursday May 10th in China)! I trust that we'll get a full report (good or bad) on the first production run. I'm sure that I speak for everyone when I say we're dieing to know how it went.

Dunc