Fantastic News!
I've been avidly scanning all posts and web sites for months and have
been keeping quiet in order to keep chatter down and not clog people's
in-boxes...

But this is such great news i have to respond to encourage Sean, the
OpenMoko and FIC teams for all their hard work and dedication to this
concept and product!

Since i have some experience with product development i know how hard
and frustrating it can be - but keep up the good work!  Many people
are waiting and anxious to change the world with this project!

My $450 is burning a hole in my pocket for my own Neo Advanced kit!

Thanks again,
clayton